Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daly image 4/20/11

I see a man and a lot of houses that are break down. It seems like that country has been through a disaster.
The colors i see are brown,black,yellow,blue,gray,white,green,red and pink. The shapes i see are triangle,circle and square.
The five words i used to describe this image are disaster,terminated,death,depress,trouble, and worried.
This image gave me a very sad and also kinda excited mood because of the disaster that occur and all the life that has been lost it make me feel sad but on the other hand when you look at all the colors and thinks that are all over the place it give me an exciting mood.
I think the meaning of this image is "trouble never set like rain so always be prepare for it."
This image used the Rule of 3rd , DOF and Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment